- CompEcon Toolbox for MATLAB, by Mario J. Miranda and Paul Fackler: a toolbox to accompany the Applied Computational Economics and Finance textbook.
- Quantitative Economics, by Thomas J. Sargent and John Stachurski: a series of lectures on quantitative economics, using Python and Julia.
- Computational Tools and Macroeconomic Applications, by Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde: a collection of lecture notes on macroeconomics.
- RECS toolbox, by Christophe Gouel: A MATLAB solver for dynamic, stochastic, rational expectations equilibrium models.
- ParallelEcon, by Eric Aldrich: examples of parallel computing using GPUs.